Pertemps Medical are recruiting for a client who is looking for experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate Registered General Nurses to join a 2 floor, 27 bed Nursing Home in Peterborough
This role requires clinical experience to manage long term conditions and to support the vulnerable residents through the administration of medication, wound care, delivery of personal care and liaising with a range of external health care professionals.
Previous experience in a similar setting is essential due to the complexity and variety of the residents health needs.
In return they are offering:
- Permanent Contract - 36 hours per week – with the ability to work more if you wish to do so
- Shifts will cover days, nights and alternate weekends, on a rolling rota pattern, so you must be able to work both and be flexible to cover annual leave and sickness
- Competitive salary: £16.00 per hour for days, £16.50 for nights and weekends
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- All mandatory training will be fully funded by the Company
- Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Inclusion in the pension scheme. Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%
- Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
- A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
- Relocation packages for suitable candidates, who may not be in the local area
- Generous ‘Refer a Friend’ reward schemeSupport for overseas nurses – COS (Certificate of sponsorship)
If you would like to know more get in touch...