Pertemps Medical currently have a number of nursing roles available in Central London working in the private sector at the moment. Below are all the current available roles and full job description can be provided should you be interested.
You would be to work for the world’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group who have a network of the capitals most respected and long-established private hospitals.
This private healthcare organisation are an award-winning provider with their hospitals all being awarded as outstanding or good by the CQC.
Benefits that come with the roles:
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Career development and further education
- Access to advanced medical technologies
- Contributary pension
- Flexible working patterns
- Competitive salaries
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship and relocation package available
Below are all the current nursing roles available with this organisation, if you are interested in any of the below roles then please let me know and full job descriptions can be provided. Alternatively if you are interested in a below role and know someone else who may be interested in any of these we offer a referral bonus to anyone who is placed.
All roles are available on a fixed term or permanent basis depending on your preference and full time however part time is considered.
Please see role below listed:
- Lead Theatre Practitioner – Recovery (£48,000 - £52,000 PA plus shift enhancements)
- Senior Anaesthetics Nurse/ Theatre Practitioner (£41,102 - £46,000 PA plus shift enhancements)
- Senior Staff Nurse – ITU (Upwards of £38,000 PA plus shift enhancements)
- Lead Theatre Practitioner – Scrub (£48,101 - £54,000 plus shift enhancements)
Sister/Charge Nurse Roles
- Outreach/ITU – Sister/Charge Nurse (Salary Negotiable and competitive)
- Sister/Charge Nurse – ITU (Upwards of £45,000 PA plus shift enhancements)
- Anaesthetic Nurse/Theatre Practitioner (£32,270 - £35,855 PA plus shift enhancements)
- Scrub Theatre Nurse/ Theatre Practitioner (£32,270 – 35,855 PA plus shift enhancements)
- Haematology Staff Nurse (£36,547 - £42,638 PA plus shift enhancements
If you are interested please do let me know you can get in touch on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 01908 533440.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.