Job Title: Matron for Theatres and PAAU
Report to: Head of Nursing of Quality
Accountable to: Head of Nursing of Quality
Salary Range: 50K-70K Annually
The post holder will provide clinical leadership and line management to the clinical teams within the Care Group.
They will support the overall day-to-day functioning of Main and Day Surgery Theatres, Day Surgery Ward and the Pre-assessment Unit. They will provide professional expertise to support the Maternity theatre. They will ensure that the highest quality of patient centred care is delivered by the appropriately skilled nursing/ midwifery and operating department practitioner (ODP) workforce, through effective leadership, setting, monitoring and maintenance of professional standards, collaborative working, management of complaints and leading the nursing contribution to clinical governance.
Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
- To act as a clinical expert, leading progressive clinical practice and contributing to the strategic and operational management of the theatre suite
- To be responsible for the recruitment, development and management of theatre staff.
- To ensure the efficient and effective utilisation of material and human resources within agreed budgets
- To provide support to the Head of Nursing and Quality and deputise as required.
- To be responsible and accountable for the implementation and evaluation of high quality care for patients through evidence-based practice.
- To support the development of strong clinical governance within the Care Group and Directorate by the provision of timely and systematic reporting through the quality governance structures.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Team on 0203 2255 999 option 2 or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
- Operating Theatre job roles across the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles (including the private sector clients)
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
- A dedicated 24/7 on call service
This is just one example of the numerous roles that we have on offer. Contact us to find out other roles that may suit your work/life balance.