CAMHS PRACTITIONER ROLE - FIVE MONTH BOOKING WITH THE VIEW TO AN EXTENSION
Pertemps Medical Professionals is lucky enough to be one of the select few agencies to be offered this role to fill!!!
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing CAMHS Practitioners with NHS Experience for our clients based in The London Region.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
As a RMN are you a Band 6?
Are you looking for a contract role?
PAY RATES (Via Umbrella) other options available.
-Successful candidates must have a NHS/Private Sector background -Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team -Have Right to Work in the UK -NMC registration required Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
- 37.5 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Ideally suited for a psychiatric nurse but also someone with CAMHS experience/social work etc.
- Ideally, we need someone full time but could manage 3-4 days a week for the most suitable candidate. Office time is usually 9-5pm
- Due to the needs of our client group, we mainly work face to face although staff usually work at home 1-2 days a week
- Use electronic patient journey system (EPJS) and prior experience would be useful
- We offer appropriate supervision and access to training events as appropriate
- Offer a duty service, staff usually cover one day a week
- face to face MDT’s where we look at business and case management, we also eat a lot
- A professional therapeutic registration such as Mental Health nursing, CBT, psychotherapy, psychology, Family Therapy or Arts Therapy
- Experience of working in a CAMHS setting
- Experience of assessment within CAMHS
- Knowledge of formulation and treatment planning
- Knowledge of risk issues, safeguarding and crisis response
- Therapeutic skills for care coordination
- Experience of working with complex mental health issues
- Experience of networking and joint work
- Experience of working in a diverse community
- Report writing and administrative skills
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Patrice, James or Scott on 0203 2255 999 option 1 or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
- Mental Health Nursing job roles across the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
- True 24/7 on call service
CAMHS practitioner, band 6.